Rehabilitation centre in Shahjahanpur
Do you know which is the most heartbreaking experience? It is to see your loved ones into addiction. Yes we understand that addiction recovery process is quite difficult. With the right treatment and medication, you can recover faster and an easy manner.
Call us today and start the addiction treatment. Weare here to help you and guide you with the best possiblilities.
What to expect during the addiction treatment at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Shahjahanpur?
Always remember that addiction treatment requires a lot of patience and time. You need to be prepared well for all the difficulties and challenges. Addiction can be quite challenging and it is advised not to expect immediate results.
Here, are the following that you need to expect during the treatment:
- Remember that there may come a situation when a person may not agree that day have a problem or addiction.
- The addict will be reluctant and will not want to change what they are doing currently.
- The addict person may feel embarrassed and not want to discuss their addiction and what they are going through. They may feel guilty or awkward about the same.
- The person will feel awkward in discussing their personal and professional problems with experts like doctors and counsellors full stop during such time you need to be the real backbone and support your loved ones.
- Addiction is tough to deal with but the major problem that it leads to is the mental illness. Anxiety depression which can be quite dangerous.
- There will be situations when the addict person will not try to understand you and might get violent or difficult to handle.
What services are offered by our rehabilitation in Shahjahanpur?
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Shahjahanpur offers you the best treatment.
Cognitive behavioral therapy
Addiction treatment it is very important to make an addict person believe that how their beliefs and feelings matter. It works on helping people change their thought process and behaviour. It result in a positive behaviour pattern.
Therapy and counselling sessions
Our therapy and counselling sessions are quiet impactful. Be of for you group therapy family therapy and individual therapy options. Along with this we have other treatment approach as well.
Supportive help group
We follow a holistic 12-step program approach. We have support groups were people help each other during the recovery process. These help groups work on promoting the best treatment approach.
So, what are you waiting for, get in touch with our team and kno wmore about the process and treatment approach.