The usage of drugs and psychotropic substances is on the rise, and India is not an exception to this global trend. In India, drug misuse is widespread. A pattern of drug abuse that has become well-established is polydrug usage. Users choose a replacement medication from a variety of substances to supplement the effects of their chosen drugs.
Further, talking about Punjab and other states in the country, the condition worsens. Drug abuse has spread like a plague throughout Punjab, the border state, in both the metropolis and the villages. Opium is widely used and refined into heroin or other illicit drugs. Before courses, young students will occasionally consume tiny, black opium paste balls with tea. The use of synthetic substances is common among those who cannot buy heroin.
Even while it is impossible to determine the exact size of the issue, it is definitely enormous and concerning. India has one of the youngest populations in the world, which is projected to fuel future economic growth. However, Punjab is already serving as a reminder of the perils associated with a demographic overflow of young people. According to one survey, the vast majority of addicts are between the ages of 15 and 35, with many of them being unemployed and dissatisfied with their unfulfilled aspirations.
The issue is not new to the Punjab government. Private drug treatment facilities have sprung up all throughout the state, some of which are managed by unqualified personnel, while treatment units at public hospitals have witnessed an increase in patients. This calls for a need for a qualified and professional Nasha Mukti Kendra In Panchkula such as the New Life Foundation.
What makes us the best?
In our effort to help people recover from addiction, we understand that majority of people believe that addicts have a choice, but because addiction is a chronic condition, they actually need professional help. Here it is important to know that drug addiction has an influence on families in addition to the drug user.
We also know that they experience psychological stress, deal with social repercussions, and are forced into a financial crisis. We work with the patients to ensure that they overcome everything they have been struggling with due to drug abuse and lead meaningful lives. Further, here is why you should choose us:
· We have our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Zirakpur at different locations and cities allowing us to help as many individuals as possible
· Our team consists of doctors, nurses, therapists and counsellors to provide holistic help to patients at our de-addiction centre
· We have a comprehensive range of treatments where we treat patients dealing with different types of addiction or substance use
· We offer complete support and assistance to the patients to help them in the process and guide them all throughout
· Our efforts are always directed towards raising awareness and making people understand addiction
· Our centres have all the necessary infrastructure and required facilities to help people completely in the process of de-addiction
· Our years of experience and in-depth expertise make us a leading name in the industry
What is our network area?
Even though we are based in Patiala, Punjab, we are on a mission to help as many people as we can in the state as well as throughout the country. To further this effort, we have expanded our network of de-addiction centres to different cities across North India over the years. With this, we have established a network of Nasha Mukti Kendra In Mohali where people willing to seek help recovering from addiction can get it.
Along with this, every location that we have in our network is equipped with all the facilities and required infrastructure. Also, our teams at every centre we have, carry the same passion as us. Here are the locations we have our network on:
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Panchkula
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Mohali
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Zirakpur
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Kalka
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Pijore
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Parwanoo
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Derabassi
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Ropar
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Chandigarh
· Nasha Mukti Kendra In Banur
What facilities will you get at the leading Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kalka?
We have always taken great satisfaction in being known as a brand that aids in the treatment and recovery from addiction. However, none of this would have been possible without the facilities and infrastructure found in each of our de-addiction centres. Here are the amenities we provide:
· Air-conditioned and fully-furnished rooms to provide for the complete comfort of every individual
· To ensure convenience and preferences we have cold and hot water supply round the clock
· Pure and hygienic food to ensure a healthy diet and recovery of the patients at our centre
· A satellite TV connection to enable individuals to reconnect with themselves through entertainment
· Recreational and sports facilities to help improve social well-being, connections and physical health
· 24*7 medical and support staff to help people recover from addiction and assist in their journey
· A panel of psychiatric staff to gauge and improve everyone’s mental health and well-being
· A team of experienced counsellors, therapists and yoga trainers along with doctors and nurses
· A modern living area that is clean and well-equipped with complete access to the patients
What Treatments do we Offer?
As the top Nasha Mukti Kendra in Derabassi, New Life Foundation provides a wide variety of therapies and programmes that enable us to assist those struggling with various addictions. Additionally, we have a team that is wholly dedicated to offering each patient a special and individualised approach to treatment. With us, you can always rely on receiving the greatest care and addiction treatment.
· Alcohol addiction
· Drug addiction
· Dual diagnosis treatment
· Detox treatment
· Heroin addiction treatment
We are fully aware of how serious the effects of untreated addiction may be. Addiction also has an impact on a person’s family life as well as their own. We have always made it possible for people to take back control of their lives and transform into better versions of themselves as part of our efforts to improve this world. Here, every patient we assist in overcoming addiction is a step we take in the direction of realising our vision.